Social Media


          




Friday, August 29, 2014

FREEBIE: 5th Grade Student Response Pages

Are you a fifth grade teacher?  Do you teach Common Core ELA?  Here is a great freebie for you.
I started creating this resource about two years ago.  Half of my students are designated English-Learners, but let's be real...they are all English Learners!  They all need extra support, visual cues, and scaffolds when practicing standards.  Copy paper is equivalent to gold on my campus, so this review is only two pages (So it can be copied two sided).   I love that these student response pages can be used with ANY TEXT (Literature, of course).   I love the versatility of these pages for any independent practice.  I  love using these pages for NO PREP sub plans!  Enjoy.

Fifth Grade Freebie

Freebie Fridays



No comments:

Post a Comment